- Construction begins at 6,000 tonnes-a-year Icelandic land-based salmon farm
- Canada has an opportunity to be a leader in land based closed containment. Now is the time to act.
- Exposing the heavy-handed tactics of BC’s salmon farmers
- Minister Bernadette Jordan did the right thing in recommending the phasing out of open net pen fish farms in the Discovery Islands by June 2022.
- Bob Chamberlin discusses the critical need to transition open net pen fish farms to land based closed containment